2.7.11

Our First School Affair as Parents :)

The School Room (Henri's toddler school in Ortigas) invited parents for a Back-to-School get-together earlier last Thursday. It was basically a meet-and-greet activity for both parents and teachers. Joel and I were eager-beavers because it was our first time to attend a school event as parents. We wanted to meet other parents and ask Henri's teachers how he's been doing :)

The parents handbook 

 The teacher/owners of the school welcoming the parents

 While we were inside the talk, Henri was busy playing inside the sandbox

 The toddler classroom

 Teacher Kel and Teacher Christine explaining what their daily activities in detail

Here's the run-down of the activities they have everyday. The school doesn't use the traditional method or the progressive method. They explained that they have a developmental program which uses experiential learning. 


 


 Henri found a friend! Sophie who is 2 years older really enjoyed his company...Yaya said that she kept saying, "I love you Henri" after a while..gulp! When I saw them, I recognized the little girl...and I was right! It turns out that Sophie is the niece of my kabarkada Ria. I remember her because she brought her to Henri's first birthday party :) Small world...




Not sure why you look so irritated here. 

Dada and I are looking forward to all the exciting activities lined up this school year (Grandparents Day in September, field trips, Christmas Play, etc.). Until the next event...

No comments:

Post a Comment