19.10.11

Sofia is 6 Months :)

It was Sofia's 6th-month birthday yesterday... geez! Those months flew by real fast! This is how our day went...

I had to work and go to Cintai  so I brought the birthday girl along with me all the way to Batangas. We arrived around 5 pm and I just went straight to the grocery to buy some ingredients. With the help of my super girls (our cook Dovie and Ate Hilda), we whipped up a no-frills Mexican Dinner here at home. They're the easiest things to make and prepare. I just made tacos and fajitas for everyone while dada opened the special Tequila bottle given as a gift by Fernand (who happens to be Sofia's Ninong). 

 Her Magenta cake c/o the Sison Family :)




 Taco Condiments (apple cider sauce, meat and shells - not in picture)

Fajitas! For those interested, this is my uber simple recipe:
Tried and Tested Marinade ( Steak ) : 
chopped garlic, cumin, chopped cilantro leaves and stem, lime juice and salt
On the side, you have bell peppers and onions :) Wrap the steak and veggies on a warm soft tortilla with salsa and sour cream and you're good to go! Vamos a comer! 


Ay! Caramba! The extra special tequila!


Tequila with Tabasco Shots

 Ayayay! 

 
With Mama


With Lola Josie

With Dada

Happy 6 Months Sofia! :) 



No comments:

Post a Comment