12.5.10

FIRST Visit to Corito's Garden and FIRST Swim

Lolo Monching was very eager to bring us to the new Corito's Garden. Still jetlagged and exhausted from the long flight, we dragged ourselves to Batangas. When we got there, we understood why Lolo couldn't wait for us to see it! It was paradise...our home away from home! The sanctuary has gotten more beautiful than ever. They really were able to accomplish a lot in the two years we were away.


Henri and Lolo Monching


Henri and Lolo by the Pavilion

I'm eager and excited to work on my new project here. I certainly wouldn't mind being based in Batangas for a while. :) Fresh air, green grass, plants and fruits all around, roaming animals (peacocks, chickens, geese, mini horses), caged animals (spotted deer, monkeys, etc.), creative and artistic Bali-inspired villas, a relaxing pool....what more can you ask for? 

We were up at 5 in the morning and were at the main pool by 5:30...quite an early swim to avoid the harsh heat from the sun. You loved the water and had lots of fun with Dada and I. I told Dada that I want to enroll you in a class so you can learn how to swim early! I'm so glad you enjoyed our family swim! Can't wait to go back there again! 











Splash away little one! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment