23.5.10

Tita Marina's Baby Shower


I was excited to see all the dbfb girls again after almost 2 years! It was their first time to meet our little Henri. Tita Gaea hosted Tita Marina's baby shower in her LGV residence where we had a potluck merienda-cena celebration. I was in charge of finger food so I made homemade chicken liver pate and apple sauce with crostini. It was nice seeing the whole crew again. Henri was happy to meet Amanda who was very friendly and outgoing (and yes! a little aggressive! hahaha! It was a very wholesome and fun-filled kwentuhan session and bonding.

I'm so glad to be back girls! I missed you all :)

BFB girls with Amanda and Henri

Dada still feeding Henri his baon - Mommy's special meatballs, rice and broccoli puree...he finished it all!

No comments:

Post a Comment