6.4.11

Counting the Days...

As I sip my Royal Milk Bubble Tea which my brother Migo and his girlfriend Max brought home from the mall as pasalubong, I feel reminiscent and sentimental about how the last few months flew by. I am now officially 37 weeks on the way already! I can't believe how fast those last few months went. Maybe I didn't really notice the time because I was crazy busy and a lot of major and I mean MAJOR events happened... the most significant ofcourse would be our Church Wedding last Dec 4 (I was 4 months then). I don't know how I managed to pull that off without a wedding planner but everything turned out beautifully. Joel and I were ecstatic about our magical day. Truly one of the best days in our lives.
Photobooth Family Pic during the wedding :)

Speaking of weddings, my sister Addie also tied the knot two weeks ago. I was her Matron of Honor. Although I didn't walk down the aisle (for two reasons: I was already 8 mos. and walking like a penguin and second was some Chinese belief that anyone pregnant that's part of your entourage takes out the "swerte"/goodluck from the couple), I really showed my support in every way I can to make their wedding a success! Henri was their coin bearer as well but Joel ended up carrying him down the aisle because he got intimated with all the people and the cameras.
Dada and Henri at Ninang Addie and Tito Neil's Wedding - Santuario de San Antonio

Another important happening worth mentioning is the opening of Cintai Corito's Garden. After almost 4 years of slowly building and developing the place, we are finally sharing this paradise to others. We had it blessed last January 7 (Mom's Death Anniversary) and joined our first event at Megatrade Hall last March (Wedding/Debut Fair). Our first print advertisement also came out already (Martha Stewart Weddings March-August Issue). I'm so proud of what we've achieved so far. It's  been blood, sweat and tears (literally) for me  (baptism by fire for me having no background whatesoever in the Events/Hotel Management field!). But I'm happy to be learning new and exciting things every single day. Lately, it's been extra exhausting since travelling back and forth to Batangas is getting harder each day because of my fast growing belly. So I told them that starting this week, I will slow down already. I will coordinate everything from Manila since it's not advisable for me to travel so much. Since I am already full-term, I can give birth anytime now already! :)

*Sigh* Mom would've loved this place... but I'm sure she is smiling down now and enjoying the amazing place it has become. It's in memory of you Mom! I love you and miss you everyday...

So that's what happened to Mama Pats the past few months...now I am counting the days until another little angel joins the family! I'll be posting our recent Family Photoshoot next...







No comments:

Post a Comment