12.4.10

Central Park Stroll

It was a nice and warm day today. Dada and I decided to take you out to the park. We both also wanted to do a quick run and sweat out a bit! Dada was pushing your boo (bugaboo stroller) while jogging...another one of his multi-tasking skills. The view in Central Park now is absolutely gorgeous because the cherry blossoms are in full bloom already! I couldn't resist not taking photos while running so I was carrying the camera around my neck the whole time. Our workout was cut short though because my allergies kicked in and I started sneezing. I should have taken my medicine before leaving the house (tsk tsk!). Anyway, we passed by one of the playgrounds there and gave you a ride on the swing. It was so much fun watching you enjoy yourself as we gently pushed you...up and down! 

The view while we were jogging;





Dada pushing you while running;






Enjoying the swing...weeee!





No comments:

Post a Comment