14.4.10

FIRST Tooth: It's Almost Out!


You were in your car seat earlier and I was watching you play with your baby ipod. As usual, you got bored with it after a few minutes. I scrambled to look for another toy to give you but realized that the baby einstein ipod was the only thing i brought (the rest were pacifiers and bottles which you had no interest on!). So i offered my hand because I couldn't really do anything. I couldn't take you out of the seat because the car was in motion and rules have to be followed. You began playing with mommy's hand and the next thing I knew, you stuck my index finger inside your mouth! To my surprise (and delight!), I felt something hard and sharp on your lower gums! woohoo! I think it's a tooth. This explains why you've been really cranky at night and keeping us up, why you've been chewing on every single thing that you get your hands on and why you've been "hot" ( your temperature's been higher but not really hot enough to be a fever) at night. Hang in there my love, it's almost out!

We'll be needing a toothbrush soon! :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment